First time marathon training program
More than 2000 of you will run your first ever marathon at the 2018 Honolulu Marathon and we’re proud of every one one of you!
There is no time limit so you don’t have to worry about a cut off time, but we do recommend training according to a program to get ready for the 26.2miles!
Aftershokz and Bibrave have put together a great first time marathoner training program and they have created a community around it so you won’t be doing it alone.
Join the #262Squad with Aftershokz CMO, Kim Fasetta, and Bibrave’s Andy Wallace. Kim will be doing her first marathon in Honolulu with you, and Andy is a veteran with 7 under his belt already.
Here’s what you can expect
- 18-week Beginner-level Marathon Training Plan, created by RunWestin Concierge Chris Heuisler
- 25 audio-guided runs (including training tips and inspiration)
- Weekly training plan emails (a guide to your training week)
- Monthly Spotify playlists (to power your runs!)
- To access the AfterShokz #262squad Marathon Training Experience:
- Download the Motigo app from the Google Play or Apple App Store
- Join Motigo
- Select *NEW* Training Experiences
- Choose the AfterShokz #262squad Marathon Training Experience – Honolulu Marathon
- Click “BUY THIS TRAINING EXPERIENCE”