How to Enter
How to Enter
There are no qualifications for the Honolulu Marathon, Start to Park 10k, or Kalakaua Merrie Mile.
GENERAL ENTRIES FOR ALL DISTANCES
Enter below for all events at the Honolulu Marathon weekend.
Active Duty Military and their dependents qualify for a 30% discount on full Honolulu Marathon entries. Choose entry type Miltary and the fee is automatically applied.
- Finisher shirt (Honolulu Marathon)
- Commemorative race shirt (Start to Park 10k & Kalakaua Merrie Mile)
- Finisher medal
- Course entertainment
- Water & energy drink stations
- On course medical stations
- Post race entertainment in finisher village
- Post race food including freshly made malasadas
- Finish line video of your finish (shown on big screen in finisher village and YouTube
- MyLaps chip timing – tracking available through the event app
2019 Entry Fees
|May 23 - Sept 2||Sept 3 - Oct 21||Oct 22- Nov 24||EXPO|
|Honolulu Marathon - USA & Canada residents||$185||$225||$245||$380|
|Honolulu Marathon - International Residents||$245||$290||$310||$380|
|Honolulu Marathon - Active Duty Military||$129||$157||$171||$190|
|Start to Park 10k||$80||$90||$80||$95|
|Kalakaua Merrie Mile||$50||$55||$55||$60|
Residents of Japan
General Conditions of Entry
All entries are final and non-transferable, non-refundable, non-deferrable.
Login to edit your entry or change race category