Honolulu Marathon Expo
- Thursday, December 8 - 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday, December 9 - 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday, December 10 – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Hawaii Residents Early Entry
Pre-Register for 2016
The Marathon Expo is free and open to the public. Bring your friends and family and shop at the official merchandise store and from other exciting vendors. Massages, sports gels, sunglasses and lots more on offer at the Marathon Expo.
Late entries are accepted at the Expo up until 5 PM on Saturday December 10.
- Registered runners must pick up their race packs, which include the running bib number and timing chip. Bring valid ID to the packet pickup. Participants must pick up their own race packs. No one will be able to pick up a race pack for a friend or family member.
- We use the MyLaps chip timing system. The timing chip is embedded in your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may affect your chip time.
- The Help Desk will be able to resolve any problems you have with your registration such as change of address or other issues.
There is a free shuttle to the Honolulu Marathon Expo running from Waikiki.
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue (Kalakaua Avenue)
- DFS (Royal Hawaiian Avenue)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel (Kalia Road heading towards Waikiki)
- Honolulu Marathon Expo at the Hawaii Convention Center.