Keala Kimura headlines Aloha Friday Night
5:30PM Friday December 7, 2018
Experience a mix of Hawaiian and Japanse entertainment on the 4th floor of the Hawaii Convention Center on Friday before the Honolulu Marathon.
Aloha Friday Night!
Earlybird tickets: $50
From August 1: $60
Tickets include music and food!
Main Music Act
Keiki (kids) Hula
Hawaiian hula dancing
Schedule of events
5:30pm – DOORS OPEN at Hawaii Convention Center (4th floor)
5:30pm – 6:45pm Hawaiian & Japanese fusion Bento Box and cash bar
6:45pm – 7:15pm SUPPORT ACT
7:45pm – 8:30pm MAIN ACT –
Tickets include food and music. Cash bar available.
There is a free shuttle to the Hawaii Convention Center running from Waikiki.
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue (Kalakaua Avenue)
- DFS (Royal Hawaiian Avenue)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel (Kalia Road heading towards Waikiki)
- Honolulu Marathon Expo at the Hawaii Convention Center.
- FRIDAY, December 7: 9am – 9pm (late shuttles for Aloha Friday Night)