Covid Vaccine or negative Covid test requirement
In accordance with the stipulations set out by the Mayor of Honolulu, all participants over 12 years old must show valid ID and proof of vaccine OR a negative Covid test to gain access to the Hawaii Convention Center and to pick up your race bib. Tests must be taken within 48 hours of the start of the race, i.e. after 5am on Friday December 10.
Children 12 and under are exempt.
Testing at the Hawaii Convention Center
Hawaii Pacific Health will have a testing site outside the main entrance to the Hawaii Convention Center at a cost per test of $65.
Testing will be held on:
Friday, 12/10, from 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Saturday, 12/11, from 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Appointments are highly recommended, but walk-ins accepted
- Tests cost $65
- Site will be outside main entrance (porte cochere)
- You will be able to reach the test site from the parking garage
- Bring an ID and credit card to the appointment
- No cash payments
- Testing not necessary if you have proof of vaccination