Timing Chips by MyLaps
Categories: Runner Information
The timing chip for the 2013 Honolulu Marathon will be MyLaps Bib Tag. The timing chip is tagged in your bib, so that is one less thing to forget on race day! Just pin your bib to your shirt and you are ready to go.
Please note the following instructions:
- Wear the bib number visibly on the chest
- Do not fold or crumple you bib number or tag
- Use a pin for each corner of the bib number, do not pierce the tag
- Do not remove the foam spacer
- The foam increases the detection rate of your tag
You can keep the bib tag after the race. There is no need to hand this in when you are done!